If you’re looking for a quality fashion, beauty, lifestyle website that accepts guest posts, you’re at the right place.
Her Style Code, an American women’s magazine website featuring articles about women’s interests: fashion, beauty, lifestyle, product testing, recipes, as well as health articles. If you’re looking for an opportunity to place your high-quality articles on a popular fashion website and want to write for us, you’re at the right place.
We’re looking for passionate, talented writers and experts to create content for HER STYLE CODE. As a contributor, you will inspire women to lead their happiest, healthiest lives on a platform that promotes their diverse experiences.
Her Style Code allows you to share your passions and ideas with our readers. It’s simple — we provide you with all the tools you need to get your story published and connect with our community.
Write for Us – Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Jewellery, Fitness, Skin Care Topics
We accept guest post nows, but please note that we Only Accept Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Home and Kitchen, Fitness related content, yes, all women’s interests content.
Guest Post Guidelines
Please read the following guest post guidelines before submitting your post.
Here are some topic ideas we prefer, so please make sure your article should be related to the above-mentioned topic categories.
You can write for us the following content:
- Women’s Fashion – Outfit Ideas, Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, Hats, Handbags, Luggage, Sunglasses, Watches, Accessories, etc
- Beauty and personal care – Makeup tips, Hairstyles, Haircare, Nails, Tattoos, Skincare, Body care, Fragrance, Tools & accessories, Shave & hair removal, Oral care, etc (we don’t accept CBD, plastic surgery, weight loss, any medical topics.)
- Wedding – Dresses, Ideas & Rings, Jewellery
- Lifestyle – Dating, Love, Travel, Gift Ideas, etc
- Home and Kitchen – Yes, we also accept this content, just like Kitchen and dining, Bedding, Bath, Furniture, Home decor, heating and air quality, Irons and steamers, Gardens, Recipes, etc.
- Fitness – Fitness tips, Product reviews, etc.
We don’t accept other topics at present, if your content is not related to these topics, please don’t send them to us since they wouldn’t likely be posted.
- 1200+ words – Ideal article length would consist of over 1500 words.
3. Write For Real People
- Well-researched and informative – Quality content with a focus on providing value and knowledge to our readers. The articles are written for real people, not for search engines, keep in mind the targeted audience is women (age 18-70) and keep the articles engaging enough. We don’t accept articles that say nothing.
- Please give the source of statistics, images, and quotes used in the content. If your article contains images, please use your own images or free images on the internet, if you’re using other’s images, please add proper resource links for the images.
At Her Style Code, we follow a particular post format, and we expect you to do the same.
- The article shall be scannable and flow.
- Keep your tone casual and conversational. Inform, don’t lecture.
- Formatting preferences include the use of H2 and H3 title tags properly capitalized (i.e. How to Write a Blog Post).
- Keep your paragraphs short — 2-3 sentences each.
- We love the articles that answer the most commonly asked questions or numbered list of tactics.
You MUST be the author of the article. It is fully original as well as not published anywhere else. We wouldn’t publish your article if a duplicate article found on the Internet (We use Google and Plagiarism Checker – Copyscape Premium version). We appreciate other’s work, and so should you.
Before you send us your articles, please send us a list of your previous posts that have been published on other sites.
Proper links can be included in the article, the outbound links should be related to our site’s theme. No matter you create backlinks for your own site or your client’s sites, please send us the URL with your topic ideas.
Don’t ask whether we accept guest posts or not, we do accept guest posts at present, but please read these guidelines first, send us your post ideas and your previous work in the email at the same time.
We got a lot emails asking for guest post opportunities, we found a lot of these emails are just asking for backlinks, some of them even using software, robots, etc.
Just like the following emails:
We only reply to real people, if you don’t get our replies in 5 days, your email may be in the spam folder, please try again.
How to Submit Your Article
It’s easy to send your articles via email. You can submit your articles in .txt file, or Microsoft Word Document. In case you wish to write for us, you can send us your ideas and pitch before you submit the full article.
Send us your materials here.