Getting to know someone can be so difficult, especially if you have a ‘thing’ for that special someone. So how can you know how to break the ice and jump into a conversation? What kind of questions does she want to be asked, and how do you go about it?
Don’t worry guys- I got you covered. We came up with 65 questions that will help to get to know her on every level, and when you’re ready, you can toss in those more fiery and flirty questions that will let her know you are definitely interested in her!
Get To Know Her
You have to start somewhere! These questions will give you a basic idea about who she is and what she is like. These are great ice breakers questions that you can do in person, over the phone, or through a text message. The main goal here is to keep it simple and know all the minor details before getting too deep inside her mind and heart.
- Are you single?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- Do you have a secret hobby or skill?
- Do you like to cook or do you prefer eating out?
- What does your perfect day consist of?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any pets?
- What is your favorite board game?
- What’s your favorite outfit to wear?
- What do you do on the weekends?
- Do you put sugar or cream in your coffee?
- How did you sleep last night?
- What’s the best way to get your attention?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
- What is the most important quality in a friend?
- What is your least favorite food?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite holiday?
Deeper Questions to Ask Her
When you think you know enough about her on the surface and the two of you are really connecting, it may be time to bust out some of the more intense questions. These will give you a glimpse into her heart and soul. These tough, but deep questions are certainly questions that will give you a new perspective on who she is and what she has done in the past (and what is to come in the future, too).
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is something you will never do?
- What do you see when you look into your future?
- What is something that makes you angry?
- How do you know when you fall in love?
- What are some of the simple pleasures in life?
- What do you do to impress others?
- What do you dream about?
- What gives you the most peace in life?
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned in life so far?
- What makes a person beautiful in your eyes?
- What is your favorite song and why?
- What gives you a sense of accomplishment?
- How do you know when to forgive and when to forget?
- What do you think is your greatest skill?
- What is the most important thing in life?
- Is the reward ever worth the risk?
- If you could live just one day in your life over again, which one would it be and why?
- What is a moral rule you refuse to break?
- What are you looking forward to in your life?
- Are you happy with yourself?
Flirty Questions to Ask Her
Ready to make a move? Don’t pass first base without getting some of these questions out of the way. These flirty questions will let her know you are interested while also giving you the opportunity to learn what type of man she is into and what she expects out of a relationship. Super important stuff if you are planning on taking her out on a date and eventually asking her to be your girlfriend!
- What was your first impression of me?
- What is your idea of the perfect date?
- What qualities do you look for in a man?
- What is your biggest turn off?
- What is your biggest turn on?
- Is love at first sight a real thing?
- Do you think you are more smart or attractive?
- What is your favorite thing to wear to bed?
- Do you like to make the first move?
- Do you like dancing?
- What do you like about me?
- Do you like to cuddle?
- Do you like your man in boxers or briefs?
- Would you like it if I gave you a kiss?
- Do you like flirting with me?
- Do you like massages?
- If you could do anything with me for just one day, what would we do?
- What are the three most important things in a relationship?
- Do you like it better when I call or text you?
- What is your favorite romantic gesture?
- Do you have a tendency to fall in love easily?
- What are some things that make you laugh easily?
- What was your first kiss like?
- What is one thing a guy should never do?
The fact of the matter is, the dating world is hard. You don’t know where to start when you meet someone and trying to spark up a conversation can be difficult if a cat’s got your tongue every time you see her beautiful smile. But with these 65 must-have questions, it will be a cinch to get to know your dream woman and eventually make her yours!
What are some questions you like to ask girls? And ladies, what do you like to be asked? Help these poor men out and give them some more ideas on how to ask the right questions to a lady.