Keeping up with your nails can be a lot of work. It pays off knowing you have snap worthy fingers to show off. While manicures can be costly and time consuming, they are a great way to kick back and relax. Dragging your friends with you to the nail salon is a fun way to make the time even more enjoyable. A girls day can be just the right medicine to relieve stress. The end result of having gorgeous polish is just an added bonus. To save some money, you can plan one of these days at home. Gather your friends and pull out the polish.
Whether you go to the salon, or stay at home, one of the classic cuts for nails is the short look. These designs are a great way to get away from the hassles of long manicures and still look good. Almost every woman knows the pain that comes with a broken nail. They also know when going from short nails to long ones the hassles of having to change your habits, including testing and typing. For perfectly polished fingers with less hassle to go through, try out one of these fun designs.
- 1. Simple Cuticle Designs For Short Nails
- 2. Trendy Mermaid Inspired Nails For Women
- 3. Marble Style Nail Design- Short Manicure Ideas
- 4. Fancy Short Nail Designs For Weddings
- 5. Matte And Glitter Short Nail Ideas
- 6. Simple Manicures- Matte And Rhinestone Nails
- 7. Metallic Nail Art For Short Nails
- 8. Easy Nail Designs You Can Do At Home
- 9. Simple Dot Ideas For Polished Nails
- 10. Short Nail Geometric Designs- Manicure Inspiration
- 11. Do It Yourself Highlighter Nail Design
- 12. Easy To Do Polka Dot Manicure
1. Simple Cuticle Designs For Short Nails
The cuticle design is trendy right now, with new designs to try every day. These pink and white nails have added flare. The metallic cuticle strip and pearl embellishments make for a classy look. This short manicure is perfect for even the fanciest of events. These picture perfect nails will be a great pairing for any summer wedding or big event.
2. Trendy Mermaid Inspired Nails For Women
If you ask me what my spirit animal is I will tell you it is a mermaid. These coral nails are stunning and trendy. The glitter look makes them pop, and the color choice is one of the hottest colors of the season. While coral and glitter may never go out of style, the design may. Try this manicure out while the look is hot.
3. Marble Style Nail Design- Short Manicure Ideas
These marble nails give us yet another reason to love coral colors. This chic look would be great for just about everything, including an everyday go to design. You can experiment with different colors to match your mood and your outfit.
4. Fancy Short Nail Designs For Weddings
This 3D manicure is beautiful. It uses a lot of the trendiest nail designs right now, including matte polish and cuticle designs. The geometric look comes together to create a look that would be perfect for a wedding, whether you are getting married, part of the party, or even just a guest.
5. Matte And Glitter Short Nail Ideas
Here is a look that proves the saying ‘opposites attract.’ The pairing of flat matte nails with the shiny glitter polish added in make a perfect contrast. The simplicity of this design makes it an easy one to do at home. You can even make your own matte polish by mixing clear polish with a matte eye-shadow.
6. Simple Manicures- Matte And Rhinestone Nails
For this look, the matte polish is contrasted by a rhinestone cuticle design that really pulls it all together. The pink and gray make for a chic color scheme that would be a great day-to-day nail design. You can try one of these pretty manicures in any color you choose.
7. Metallic Nail Art For Short Nails
These mirrored nails can be done in your favorite metallic color. You can use polish, gel or a powder to do these easily at home. All you have to do is paint your natural nail. If you decide to opt for a powder, a quick search will leave you with some great tutorials so your nails turn out perfect.
8. Easy Nail Designs You Can Do At Home
This cuticle polish looks great, and would be simple to do yourself. The manicures you can do at home using this design leaves you with an array of possibilities. Just change up the colors for a new and fresh look every time. Pair the polish with your outfit to pull your whole look together.
9. Simple Dot Ideas For Polished Nails
These classy nails are another idea that you could easily do at home. The minimalism of this design gives you a manicure that would be stylish every day. You can rock this look as you head into the office knowing your short nails are ready to work it.
10. Short Nail Geometric Designs- Manicure Inspiration
Geometric inspired manicures are perfect for those who prefer short nails. They can really make your style extra trendy. You can do the same design on all your nails, or try a different one on every nail.
11. Do It Yourself Highlighter Nail Design
These highlighter nails are beautiful and super easy to do yourself.
12. Easy To Do Polka Dot Manicure
Polka dot manicures with glitter are a classic look you can do on short nails at home.